Friday 3 December 2010

Urban skater!

Actions new items this week are LUSH! Seriously. She's created some amazing ensembles priced at 1000L; each includes her sexy new hair (well hair from last week, still new aye?)

If you don't know about Action, where have you been?! It was one of the first stores on SL that I spent my money in! So it's great that it's still going and still bringing out ah-maaazing fashion. It's very urban, skater/surf wear. Perfect for chilling out in the town!


I love the fact this outfit has one of the first skirts I brought on SL! (two years ago) I think this just shows how amazing the quality of her items are. Also, the wellies! How god damn cute are they?! I just want to go splashing in puddles now.

Of course, I could not have any bad comments towards this outfit...it has the colour PINK in! And we all know how much I love pink!

Items in the Play Date ensemble
  • Hair
  • Jacket
  • Top
  • Panties
  • Socks
  • Rain Boots
  • Tutu skirt
  • Braclet
I've been a huuuge fan of bobs reccently; and this one in particular frames my face beautifully! I 100% adore it.
Items in the Mz. Perfect ensemble
  • Hair butterfly
  • Hair - Alice (see below)
  • Shades
  • Scarf
  • leggings
  • Shoes
  • Shirt
  • Belt
  • Leggings
  • Bangles

I feel quite nerdy in this! I really really love it.
Items in the Casual Brisk ensemble
  • Hair with hat
  • Shades
  • Shirt sweater
  • Skirt
  • Socks
  • Shoes
  • Braclet

Items in the Grim Skater ensemble
  • Hair
  • Scarf/Mask
  • Skateboard
  • Bra + Pantie
  • Ripped top
  • Mini skirt
  • Socks
  • Legwarmer boots
(also comes with a red belt! which I left off... did not realise till after the photo was taken! whoops)


Last, but not least; some amazing new hair!

Liz!

150L$(1 colour) - 275L$(9 colours) - 1000L$(70+ Colours)
If you don't want to pay the price tag of these, you can always buy any of the items individually; but I think if you want to look good with minimum effort this is the way to do it!

So if you want to know more about Action, check the blog, check the flickr! and most definitely check the store!

Lastly, thank you Ms Munro! I really enjoyed running around in your outfits; got some great compliments! ;-)

Skin used all in pictures: Lara Hurley 10L With Love From .... hunt (#48)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.