Sunday 12 December 2010

New items! (review post)

I love skins; I have all kinds in my inventory! These ones by Action very much remind me of a rock chick! Even the pink ones don't strike me as super girly!

Skin Set (Liz) Includes...
- 6 Makeups
- 3 Brow Colour Options
- 2 Prim Lashes
- 2 Skin FX On The Tattoo Layer
- Shape

Price: 1350L$

Now, I've not used the shape in the pack; I never ever change my shape! And I think the make ups look just as good using my shape. I love the varity in eyeshadows and lipsticks; maybe Action should start their own Viewer 2 makeup collection?! :P


Oh I just wanna tickle that cute little tummy!




I've not taken pictures of all the make-ups! Only the ones I really loved; so if you want to see them all check the blog or the store! :P

I really adore the far right lips! Gosh, hot pink! *drools*

On a side note; the hair used in the pictures is also new from Action, it's called Roxi. I'm wondering if it'll look just as good on a guy! It's very boyish; so I feel a bit weird wearing it. But still, I can have it with pink streaks which makes everything girly ;-)

Price: 150L$(1 colour) - 275L$(9 colours) - 1000L$(70+ Colours).

Well! good night!

Fay xx

1 comment:

  1. Niiiice! Luckydog!

    Those ARE nice makeups. I wish every skin creator made their own v2 makeup collection!
    I think they will have to, eventually; makeup is in more and more demand, and people aren't going to want to spend 1000L for new makeup, especially if they like the features of the skin they already have and just want the makeup. Poor skin creators, they must hate the tattoo system. xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.