Friday 10 December 2010

Colour Challenge; Sepia

I'm so glad we have a week to shop for this challenge! This week and last week has been annoying! But, I think I've done it!

I'm still loving autumny looks; even though my brain is telling me it is now winter. England has had tons of snow and therefore to me; snow = winter. We don't often get snow in November/December here! It's been hectic.

Anyway, back to the challenge. I've not been doing freebie looks for my challenges; I love to have a bit of diversity in fashion. So while freebies are all well and good, I love to show off designers hard work! If you can buy Lindens.. do. Show these designers you love their stuff!!



It was not as hard as plum for some reason; I hope I've not done it completly wrong! *giggles*

I've used some amazing items by designers I really admire. The textures on the boom skirt for example is just..Wow. I love her new 'discount' range!

Hair: Truth - 'Kitty'
Skin: LAQ
Scarf: Boom - 'Sepia'
Shirt: Whippet and Buck - Liliana Cap sleeve Blouse 'Sepia'
Skirt: Boom - Love me Skirt - Beige
Tights: Peqe - Cross Stitch Brown
Shoes: [LeLutka] - Illeid Boots
Belt: Ingenue - Highland Traveler (From the seasons hunt, but I think she sells them in store)

Reccently, I've seen a lot of shoes with socks! The Maitreya ones for example and now the LeLuktka ones...gosh, I love them! I've seen so many I would love to have in my inventory! Me thinks in Jan I'll have to go on a little spree...

Hope you have a great day!!

*blows kisses*


2 comments:

  1. You look adorable!!! <3

    ps - pink is coming ... strawberry in a week but then in may I think its full of pink (in honor of my RL bday)lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.