Thursday 16 December 2010

You know how much I love shoes...

I started doing yet another hunt; The Sucker for hunts! It's quite a good hunt; I just keep getting side tracked with the stores! Most of them I've never come across.

Now, one of the early stores is a shoe store (Fada Bebe); and you all know how much I adore shoes. Anyway, I asked the owner very nicely and she sent me a pair to review and try out.

Firstly; I had a slight little hiccup with the hud. BUT! That was fully my fault; it's a beautiful little symbol that pops up in the top middle of your screen; I was expecting something big and bulky (which seems to be a common trend).

Anyway, once I realised I was being blonde I got all the lovely options to change skin colour, nail colour ect! Changing the skin colour was so easy! I swear; I've had so much trouble with really expensive shoes (I won't name names...) and these ones were just...simple!

These are the free shoes from the Sucker for hunts. I really love the zebra print and the style of the shoe!


So, the denim texure on these are lush! And the cute little toesies peeping out?! Keeeyoooot! I would love to see more studds draping over the shoe; but then, I'm just stud mad!

I wish I had longer to try them out; and I wish I could have made some outfits to go with the shoes. I'm SO annoyed right now about my pc.

But, please go check out the Sucker For hunts, hunt and Fada Bebe, her shoes are very affordable! And she has a wide range to choose from.

I swear, this thing hates me at the moment. I just hope it does not die just yet..I have essays due in this week! I can't afford for my pc to die with all my uni work on it!! I've found out it is my graphics driver, so it's not a huuuuge problem; luckily I have another pc in the house! Not my pc... but I may be able to sneak on it for a little while to take pictures and what not.

I know the quality of my pictures arnt amazing, but they are normally better than this! So bare with!

I have some items from another great store to review, so I really hope I can do that tomorrow or something.

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.