Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas! x

Merry christmas everyone. I hope you all had a great day!

Mine was filled with laughter, fun and playing with 8 children. I enjoyed it sooo much. I love all my presents (so much I actually cried). I'm about to go to bed, but I quickly logged into SL to see what the grid had to offer.

I adore this dress from The Dressing Room blue! It's from Baiastice and is 70L. It's a perfect little party dress!

Be sure to check out this weeks items; some items have been made just for the TDR where as the other is a bestseller of all collections from this year.



Well, christmas still is not over! Got Boxing day tomorrow. AKA Pj and choccies day!

Much love

xxx

1 comment:

  1. WOO hope you had a fantabulous boxing day, dollface! What're your chars on WoW again? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.