Monday 13 December 2010

52 weeks of colour; yellow.

Mmm lovely warm yellow. Even though it is very cliche'd yellow does make me think of the sun! (and the lack of it in my life at the moment - damn English weather).

It's a very fun colour; so I really enjoyed this week.



Hair: Truth
Skin: LAQ
Eyeshadow: The Whore Mansion
Dress: The Whore Mansion
Necklace: Bonita
Arm warmers: Maitreya
Leggings: 4eva Guta (gone)
Shoes: N-Core (freebies)

So, both the make-up and the dress is by a store which is new to me! What made me go there was the name (No, I was not searching dirty things in the search bar). I was quite impressed by the quality and selection there. Plus, the make-ups...wow. 50L each but they are so bright and colourful; they really jazz up an outfit.

Also, I am slightly saddened today; the store which the leggings are from (part of an outfit) has sadly left the grid. I have some amazing items from that store and never realised it had closed down; makes you sad when that happens.

Well, that is it for me today. Time to go fall asleep x

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the gloves <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goorjuuz~! You rock all colors, and I am jealous!
    I hate finding out my stores close. :( Little Tasta made me cry and punch something when they left. </3
    The Whore Mansion... that is so you. xD DON'T HIT ME
    I giggled madly though. Like Ducknipple. I'm excited to see it, the makeup looks really nice in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this photo of you makes me want to stealz you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy; Thank you! Yes, I love them to! You can get the in singles or colour packs...I thought, to hell with it; and just brought most of the colour packs!

    Lore; ... thanks? -_- You calling me a whore now?!

    Luna; Awwwh!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.