Tuesday 21 December 2010

Even Rock chicks love christmas!

I've been sent these amazing boots from Pirate Arts (which I've blogged about before).

What has really impressed me this time round is that you can choose the colour of the logo on the side. As stated before I'm not that into gold... so being able to have it silver meant a lot to me!




Outfit: eXxEsS (freebie)
Hair: Truth
Skin: LAQ



Outfit: Action (Comes with socks and shoes, but not shown here - 300L)
Shoes: PIA (50L christmas speical!!)

I really adore Zaras boots (and I'm fussy with boots!) so I always squeal when I see a new pair by her. Plus, I love the little socks peeping out at the top. (Socks and shoes are a big fetish of mine at the moment!)

Also! Her new main store is amazing! Pink walls ftw! So go have a looksie around. She makes lots of other items, so it's worth checking her out!

I'm having a few SL rezzing issues today! Things arnt rezzing correctly *headdesk*.

On a side note (completly unrealated to secondlife); if you are a bit of a gamer check out this years Humble indie bundle 5 games for whatever price you want! These games are worth $85/£54 and are great little indie games; and it goes to charity! So it's a win win! Plus you can order a gift code... so if your stuck on presents! :) - only 4 days left!

Spread some christmas cheer for those who may not be having a great christmas this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.