Tuesday 7 December 2010

Last Christmas...I gave you my heart: Fishy Strawberry gift

This is going to be blogged to hell, so I thought I'll give my view on it as well :P Yes yes, I know yesterday I said I don't like annoying cliche red for xmas items... but, this one is super keeeyooot!!

My love for Fishy Strawberry started back when I was a wee newb. I loved looking different and Fae has always stuck to that! And thats why I love her! :P



It is such a beautiful red dress with matching fur collar. Along with this Fae has added some cute hair clips to the outfit which adds that little Christmas touch!

I've been listening to lots of christmas songs while taking this picture I had this classic on:



Hope you're all having a great day! xx

4 comments:

  1. Oberon "Fadhil" Wake7 December 2010 at 16:33

    Very beautiful, and elegant. Amazing! -Oberon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! both of you

    *super hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute xD I knew when I saw the fishy strawberry gift you'd be haaappeh and make it look hot.



    ppsssssssssssst
    http://my-lil-fantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.