Friday 31 December 2010

52 weeks of colour; Green

Wow. Christmas has been and gone and now it is new years. Time sure flies.

I've had to put SL on the side for a little while; (blame the steam sale...partly). I've been doing lots of other things and I have tons of essays due in for next week!! (*slaps her own wrists for not doing them)

So, this is last saturdays week of colour, green! I picked up this amazing jacket at the dressing room...so I went for an army theme!



Also, I've been loving this hair since I first saw it; it's from Action (lasts weeks new item). I feel so bad that I've only just got around to blogging about it.
Align Centre
I'm wearing the 'sucide' hair from the collection; which, to be honest... if you're going to buy hair from action this one will give you the most options! I really love the way Monroe does her streaks! And the bow on the side? CUUUUTE!

My pc is still playing up, so it's a super quick picture! I really hope I can get it fixxed in the new year!

Well, love you all! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.