Friday 23 September 2011

That Natural look.

Heya; I've been so busy this week. As I've already said, rl is really busy at the moment. I went back to university yesterday and now I'm having housing issues! Also, my mother is incredibly ill. So lots of bad things.

Anyway, the lovely Candydoll has brought out some lush new items!

Candy Doll

These two dresses are called 'Lamb' (190L each) and I'm showing you the pink and white versions. I love how it looks like your boobs are trying to explode out of it! (I've put a Bodysuit from The Whore Mansion under it to give me a little bit of modesty!)

The skin I'm wearing is also new from Candydoll; her name is 'Jessie'. She comes with loads of lipstick options. But I'm just wearing her naturally! I love the freckle by the side of the nose; it's exactly where I have one in real life!

Natural Skin

Style notes:
Black bodysuit: *T.Whore*- Lace Bodysuit Black
White bodysuit: *T.Whore*- Lace Bodysuit White
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE
Hair: TRUTH - Bronte - tahiti
Necklace: LOGO Everyday Pearls Necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.