Tuesday 6 September 2011

Subtleties of Summer hunt (Part 1)

Hey there; been a bit busy the last few days. But, I finally got inspired to blog about something; The Subtleties of Summer hunt! Which is a super quick, easy and fun hunt. I really enjoyed doing it. With only 20 stores it did not take me long at all; I even felt that the hints were honestly not needed as all the ice creams were easy to find.

I'll be doing this in two parts as it'll be image over load other wise!

Starting point: Sweet Little
Blog/hint page: Subtle Hints
Part two here


stores1and2
Left: S.O.S Hunt [1][The Beginning][sweet little]Right: S.O.S Hunt [4][20.FIVE]


rainbow

2nd Picture: S.O.S Hunt [6][Joy Love] Skins and T-shirt. Shown all skin colours here. (It's a shame they are a little too dark for me =[ I like really pale skins - the eyeshadow is lush)


hawaian3rd Picture: S.O.S Hunt [7][* Just BECAUSE *] (Shown here the female bikini and the male shorts)

various4th Picture: S.O.S Hunt [9][OwlToast] - Various Bikinis
variousstuff
5th Picture: Left: S.O.S Hunt [10][::Pinkie::]Right and Last: S.O.S Hunt [11][BALACLAVA!!] (I love the idea! Also comes with a leaf for the hair :) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.