Saturday 17 September 2011

Pearls are a girls best friend!

Hello there! What a busy weekend; had some real life issues.

Anyways, lots of nommy goodies today:

grey

Poised has brought out a lovely mix and match line called 'Dream'; here I've shown the Navy high waist trousers and the cream shirt; it's always good when you can mix and match; I really will have to good and pick up the yellow shirt and the green trousers!! So lush. The trousers are 111L and the blouses are 120L

Also while you are there; please slap the Midnight Mania board! They are some wonderful ripped trousers in there at the moment.

Secondly, as it's the weekend; all the weekend goodies are out. For the 'Taste of SL' Indi Designs have put out these awesome 'Baldini Shoes' in Beige. They're 170L for this weekend.

Also for Project Themeory; ::MOOD:: has put out this stunning pearl ring; I totally adore pearls. As you can see from the following picture:



My real life partner brought this for me yesterday for my birthday (along with a matching bracelet - sorry for rubbish picture, it's really dark in my room - it's an early birthday prezzie; it was 50% off XD! bless him). So if only I could have the MOOD ring I'd have a wonderful set!

Staying on the pearl subject; I'm wearing the beautiful necklace from Logo for the jewellery fair. It is texture change; so the pearls can change to fit your mood or outfit; I was looking up the meaning of pearls yesterday; so I'm going to start matching my SL necklace to my mood!!

Well that's me today! I've not been home from work long, so I'm going to snuggle down and watch dr whooooo!

Fay xx

Style notes:
Shirt: ::Poised:: Dreams Shirt
Trousers: ::Poised:: Dreams Pants Navy
Shoes: INDI Designs - Baldini
Ring: ::MOOD:: Parade Pearl Statement Ring - Frost/Plat [R]
Hair: TRUTH - Alannah - tahiti
Necklace: LOGO - Everyday Pearls Necklace
Skin: CandyDoll - Janett Gray Pale

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.