Wednesday 7 September 2011

Art Body Store

Good morning!

I was thinking about all the different skins I've been through on SL. Of course, I started out with newbie ones then I moved onto Cupcakes. The first time I got a cupcakes skin it was one of their group gift skin called 'Honey; Spring Fling'. I loved it. I stayed with cupcakes for a while; but then I found LAQ and I've been using them for a year. It's only in the past month that I've been starting to love and use different skins: CandyDoll, Sorry.Asia ect.

Anyway, I do have a point of course. Meet 'Michelle'. She's the new skin of 'Art body Store'. She comes in four tones each with 4 make-up options for 600L (Per tone).

newskin

As you can see, I did edit the shape from yesterdays hunt blog; I made the lips a bit thinner and just made her a bit more 'me'! hehe.

skinsnew

Here are the make-up options. Look at the pretty face!!

Now my point is; Skins in Second life really are becoming amazing. To get good quality you really don't need to go to the higher end stores. I like looking different; so using skin designers that are not as well known means more to me. (I still love you LAQ, Redgrave, ect *blows big kisses*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.