Monday 3 October 2011

I'm finally back again!

Hello there.

Gosh; I've been so busy! I'm back at uni and guess what; my pc decided to die again! But I'm back now (touch wood - fingers crossed ect ect!).

busy

I'm glad I logged on when I did as it seems that [69] is closing down! *big sad face*. I knew it was coming; deeeep down. From the lack of new styles and what not. But still, it's a very big shock.

So this is just a very short post; saying that I'm still alive and will be back to blogging soon! I'm sorry to all the creators that have sent me stuff; I'm going through my folders now and will be getting on to it all asap!

In the picture I'm wearing MOA by [SixtyNine] - all hair is 50% off (150L), but, if you have your group tag up you get a 51L refund, making each hair only 99L. Fabulous.

Also wearing a new item from Anymore called 'Desire' (top & short pink) . It's very relaxed and casual; perfect for me at the moment! Life can be so busy.

Hopefully will be blogging again soon!

Fay xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.