Sunday 11 September 2011

Funky skins @ Reila!

Reila has brought out a new set of skins; she's back in my good books now! *laughs*

These vibrant and fun set of skins are called 'Cindy'. She comes in 2 tones: light + medium. With blonde eyebrows, blonde hair base and cleavage options.

purple

As these are new skins they are 50%; this is only for a limited time. (Currently they are 499L each, they will go up to 999L)

reilalight

I love all the wacky and bright eye-shadows and lips. It just adds a bit of fun to outfits. I know with V2 we can just add make-up and what not; but, I still love funky vibrant skins!

reiladark

I hope you've had a lovely day.

I also just want to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of 9/11. So many innocent lives lost that day.
Link
Style notes:
Jumper: -tb- Neon C88 Sweatshirt - Purple @ Collabor88
Shorts: !Doux Couture [Vintage One Piece][Pinkberry]
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Laced Ballet Flat
Tights: [ RIDDLE ] Cozy Tights - Purple #4 (Riddle has a 50% sale on at the moment, I brought a whole fat pack of tights for 400L. They are lush!)
Eyes: [ Riddle ] ** Vibrant Eyes - PInk
Hair: (In top picture) TRUTH - Annalise - tahiti
Skin: Reila Skins - Cindy medium 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.