Thursday 1 September 2011

XYROOM - under 100L store.

Heya, we have a new collaboration room on the grid. It's called 'XYROOM'. This project promises to make high quality clothes at affordable prices. All items in tLinkhe collection will be under 100L.

Of course I had to tp there straight away and see what there was to offer. I must say; I'm quite impressed.

Outfit

This outfit is by Shush; it does not have a name just 'Exclusive'. Comes with lots of different layers for the bra and vest; so you don't have to wear it all together. I really love the jeans; I have quite a lot in my inventory; but I think the sculpts at the bottom really do it for me. Some look like they are weighing my avatar down; but these fit rather nicely.

Skin

I don't normally hold much high regard for skins in collections like this (Sorry!); normally the tone is too dark (even if they say pale) or it's just not my type. But!! This skin from Sorry.Asia is just what I've been looking for; the pink lips, the subtle eyeshadow. Perfectomundo. And doesn't it make me just look cute?! (You don't have to agree, I'm just rambling).

I was a bit dissapointed; I saw these shoes from AZOURY; and the ad made me think it was two different shoes; one black, one white. But sadly, it's one shoe but with split colouring. Now, I don't blame the designer; I had only just woken up when I visited the collection, but still, just a teeny tiny bit disappointing! Still; they are very pretty!

Shoes

So, I hope XYROOM is a success! I can't wait for the next collection.

I'm now going to go and play on my 3ds. I got the Ambassador games through this morning; time to play old NES games. FUN! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.