Thursday 15 September 2011

The night before.....


Good morning. I can't believe it's that day; the day before the jewellery fair! I feel like a child at Christmas; all excited and jumpy.

There are 4 amazing sims with over 100 amazing and talanted designers; bringing us some of the best jewellery SL has to offer;

I've already blogged 6 sneak peaks (if you look to the bar on the side!) and I can't wait to blog more of the items; because I know they're amazing!

So, I won't do my normal chatter chatter; I'll just get on with the goodies:

Here are the links to the sims; they're not up yet! As the fair does not start until tomorrow.

Once my blog posts are up; I'll also put a link under each picture to my post :)

Fair Information
Theme : Elements
Opening Day: September 16, 2011
Last Day: September 25, 2011
Organizer: Cara Ametza
Builder: Angelica Leiner
Builder Assistant: Roseana Pera

Air Sim
Air
Air blog post

Earth Sim Earth Blog Post
earth

Water Sim Water Blog post
water

Fire Sim
fire

Even though each sim is part of the jewellery fair; they are not connected. To move around you need to use the (awesome!) teleport portals in the centre of each sim.

So far, my favourite sim is the air sim. It's amazingly made plus it has lots of my favourite designers there.

Along with the booths you have other awesome stuff to see; this year sees Gacha machines have been implemented to the fair; Red gachas are your normal every day gatcha, packed full of goodies that you can get for wonderful prices. Blue gatchas however, donate to the chosen charity, which is Oxfam! (www.oxfam.org) which means you can have fun on the Gatcha machines will donating to charity; win win! Only problem is I spent most of my time round the Gacha machines!

From first glances one can see that this fair is incredible. So I'd like to say thank you to the organisers, the creators and just everyone who put input to the fair to make it so amazing. I know everyone is going to love the fair... and if you don't.. well you're just a sourpuss!!

Other important links
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/jewelryfair2011/
Blog: http://jewelryfair2011.wordpress.com/

So keep watching; there is going to be loads of awesome stuffles on the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.