Saturday 10 September 2011

Who says diamonds are a girls best friend?

While I like diamonds; pearls are by far my favourite. I really would love a pretty pearl necklace in rl (Sounds wrong doesn't it... not THAT kind!).

I must get onto my point quicker; otherwise I come out with all things sexual!

Jewellery fair! 5 days!Link
That's all I need to say isn't it? :P

Whats behind the mask?

This lovely set is from Beloved Jewellery and is called 'Pearl & Ribbon' Set; it includes necklace, earrings and two bracelets. It's utterly sexy. Plus, it's texture change; so you can mix and match it with any outfit; I, however, like my pearls... pearl coloured xD

Mask and Pearls

I've been waiting to blog it for a while; but with this set I did not want to go all princessy like I have been doing (I say that; my last Jewellery fair post was black and white!). I got this beautiful mask today from The Dressing Room. It seems to go very well!

So with not long to go; I'm getting more and more excited. I can't wait to see the sim!

Style notes:
Skirt: *T.Whore*- Vintage High Skirt White 4
Bustier: ISON - sheer leather bustier 1
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE Black
Tights: *Sheer* Tights 31: Silk Black Lower
Hair: (Posh) ; Tipsy ; Honey
Jewellery: Beloved Jewelry : Pearl and Ribbon
Mask: LaGyo - Floral blind mask monochrome @ TDR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.