Friday 2 September 2011

Love cats

Good morning!

Well, stupid me forgot to blog this yesterday; I had other things on my mind.
Link
Lovecats has a lovely new item out called 'Allure'. It comes in different shades and looks glamorous yet sexy! Plus it comes with everything you see here; so no need to worry about finding matching shoes!

Allure

Unfortunately, it was 250L yesterday. But I just checked and it's already gone back up to 500L! However, if you join the Lovecat group you can take advantage of all the lovely offers; all new releases enter the store at 250L for the first 24hrs.

I swear they bring out items every single day! And they offer their members so much; see my earlier post about them for more details.

On a slightly side note, aren't those earrings pretty? Another sneak peak from Real Glamour at the Jewelry Fair!

Well I hope you have a lovely day.

Fay

Skin: Sorry.Asia - Jane @ XYROOM
Hair: Truth
Earings: Real Glamour - Coming Soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.