Sunday 4 September 2011

Revenge

I'm sorry my love....

It's done now, and there is nothing I can do to change it.

Maybe I went too far.

blood2

Perhaps we could have worked things out...

Now it's too late.

blood

I don't regret a thing.

---------------------------------------------

I'm glad I don't take myself seriously! Just a bit of fun that me and my friend Zarni had today. Yes I know, 'cheesy'!

This was.. (before I put blood over it) a cute little school girl outfit from Poised; called 'Old Skool'. It's their September group gift! It includes; a shirt, tie (texture changing), skirt and socks! I just felt like being a bit naughty today ;-)

So thank you Zarni for letting me 'kill' you! Then take some pictures. It was really fun! hehe.

Style notes:Blood: Oh, Bloody hell - 0n the market place for 59L
Skin: Sorry.Asia - Lana
Hair: Becky - Truth District gift
Outfit: Poised




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.