Thursday 15 September 2011

My favourite things

So now I've done the freebie round I've gone round again to have a good old look at the items for sale.

I'll do a few posts over the next few days; I hate posts full of pictures! XD

Firstly, I adore these Pop Pendants from the Croire Gatcha (Air Sim). They're transferable, so if anyone wants to swap and change (I have lots!) IM me!
croire
They're fun and an easy way to jazz up an outfit.



Next up; one of my ultimate favourite jewellery stores in SL; Ganked! (fire Sim) The first time I found out about them was from a jewellery fair a few years ago. So I always squeal when I now see them.
ganked
Here I'm showing Fire Starter and Fiesta Mistress. Fire starter is only available at the fair; so make sure you nab it before the fair ends!


Now, I'm not normally a ring fan and I'm not normally a gatcha fan; but I was so lucky to win these amazing rings (in both of the colours I wanted!!)
rings
They're from the Magpie gacha (Air Sim) and come in gold and silver.

Lastly, I blogged this set before; but I love it so much I actually wanted to blog it again
ariel
This set is called Ariel from 'stars' (Water Sim) and I really really love it!

The fair is incredible. So I'd like to say thank you to the organisers, the creators and just everyone who put input to the fair to make it so amazing. I know everyone is going to love the fair... and if you don't.. well you're just a sourpuss!!

See the links on the side for other Jewellery fair related stuff :)

7 comments:

  1. what sim is Fiesta Mistress on? i did not see it on the fire sim.
    -MinnieBabe Resident

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from Ganked, which is on the fire sim (well it was when I picked it up!). If you fly around the sim you'll see a big G on top of one of the booths. It's in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seen firestarter :) guess i will IM the creator hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange! Perhaps its in another location; I'll re check the notecard for you hun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AhAH! It's a free gift regarding her new outlet store. So check inworld for the Ganked outlet and it should be there.

    I'm so sorry! It's my own stupid fault x Have IM'ed you in world too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. its fine! i wasnt mad or anything :)i just wanted that really pretty jewerly set ;)thank you for helping <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe! I know you were not mad; I just like being helpful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.