Tuesday 6 September 2011

Subtleties of Summer hunt (Part 2)

Seems a bit silly splitting it up as I've only got three more pictures! But, I hate really really long posts!!

See part one here
Starting point: Sweet Little
Blog/hint page: Subtle Hints

robot

S.O.S Hunt [12][RAWR Revolution] - A robot head?! how awesome. - skirt not included.

shape

S.O.S Hunt [#16][CrashRepublic] - Shape, Bikini, eyeshadow and lipstick. - I must add that I really adore this shape and that I may actually start using it. It's so cute!

skinanddreses

Left: Skin: S.O.S Hunt [18 ][reila skins & fashion] - I've really loved Reila Skins recently; but, I must say I'm not impressed with this skin. The breasts look weird and the chest has a very weird tone. While the make-up is cute; I don't think I could wear v-neck tops or anything while wearing this skin. Sorry! =[
Middle skirt: S.O.S Hunt [19][!Doux Petit @ Subtle Creek Market]
Right dress: S.O.S Hunt [17][FAB.PONY] "Juliette" Gown

So that's most of the items from the Subtleties of Summer hunt. I've not included furniture; as Linkit's not really my thing. Yes, I'm a bad blogger!

In my opinion it was a fun hunt; I was honestly expecting a teeny tiny bit more; but for 20 stores it was good! I love Doux Petit and I hope next year it'll be slightly bigger!!

If your bored, and fancy a quick easy hunt, you know what to do ;-)

Part 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.