Friday 2 September 2011

Jewelry Fair: Sneak peak!

Good evening, this is quite a late post for me but, I'm rather excited! The Jewelry fair starts on the 19th of this month! It's always been my favourite fair. So I'm very very excited to show you some sneak peaks.

You know when you read the name of something... and you instantly know you're going to love it before you see it? Well, that happened to me with this lovely set from 'Stars!'. It's called 'Ariel'... which is my favourite Disney Princess (Sad isn't it?).

Peak

But, if you take the name away... this set still is absolutely stunning. It has such elegance; and I only really wear jewelry when wearing a gown... so this set is just perfect.

Peak

Are you getting excited now?!

Fay x

Hair: Vanity Hair - Sinahi blonds
Skin: LAQ ~ Claudia2 [Fair] Glow skin (04)
Necklace, bracelet, earrings, comb: Stars - Jewelry fair....soon!!
Dress: ::TGIS:: London Fashion Week Gown - RED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.