Tuesday 29 January 2013

Vershe

Hello! Today I bring good news. The wondeeeerful Vershe is back on the grid; she's had a bit of a break but I am so glad to see that she's back and as fabulous as ever!

So expect me to be blogging some amazing colourful items and guess what?! She's bringing freebie friday back. So stayed tuned, I'll be posting the items really shortly.

Vershe



But, for now, these wonderful peplum dresses are new out today. As soon as she dropped them on me I thought... mmm ice cream! They look good enough to eat and I just adore the different colour varieties.

I'm really glad she is back on the grid... she's such a wonderful person and makes such beautiful clothing.

So, what are you waiting for?! Get those bottoms down to Vershe!!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.