Tuesday 22 January 2013

Naughty fairy

Gosh, real life has been so busy I've not had a chance to blog! I may be unable to blog for the next week as I am currently writing my dissertation.

fairyness




Anyway, when I have been able to pop on, I arrived to some beautiful new items on the grid. The first being from a shop I don't really blog from called: 'Slave' ; but I found the colours and design much too irresistible to blog!

Then Dulce Secrets have also brought out a new sultry skin called "Glo". She comes in different colours and lots of beautiful makeup options!

Then lastly, the tattered fairy hunt! I adore fairies so I squealed with delight at these wings, it started the 1st of January but it continues till the 31st, so you still have a little time!

Hair: [e] Abbey - Blonde 01
Skin: ::DS:: Glo.Malibu.Bare - NEW

Fairy wings: VERO MODERO /Fairy wings - Free @ Tattered fairy hunt
Lace bodysuit: VERO MODERO / Fairy White - Free @ Tattered fairy hunt
Coat:   *Slave* Frill Coat  -pinkflowers- - NEW
Shoes: N-core - XtremeHeel II "Pearl" - with stocking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.