Tuesday 8 January 2013

First collbor88 of 2013!


 Good morning!

Time for the first collarbor88 of 2013! This event is by far my utter favourite and I look forward to it every month. I feel bad that I missed a few months honestly; I should have logged on just for it!

bookish

There are so many amazing items this month, I will no doubt be posting more looks with the items!



 Style notes:

Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Joy2 - Mesh
Skin: al vulo- renzie*  summer 2 milk

Jumper: ::{u.f.o}::malkang angora knit - hotpink @ Collarbor88
Collar:  ::{u.f.o}::worry about you - black plain @ Collarbor88
Skirt: {mon tissu} Highland Skirt - black
Socks: (fd) Knee High Mesh Socks -Black
Shoes:  {mon tissu} Sloane Pumps - black

Necklace: MG - Solar Dream - Long - Small Pendant - SILVER + JET
Glasses:  {mon tissu}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.