Thursday 17 January 2013

I hate everyone.

 I think I'm being a bit of a Covus fangirl at the moment. Currently in store there are two hunts going on , Cold winter nights hunt and the winter wonderland hunt. This wonderful "I hate everyone" jumper is the gift for one of them! So, go grab the other while you're there?! ;)

I hate everyone



Hair: Magika - Early
Skin: al vulo!- sakia - smoky
Eyeshadow: Corvus - Cruel Eye-makeup
Belly tattoo: Corvus - Angels Lower Tattoo

 Jumper: Corvus : Hate Sweater - Free
Skirt: Corvus - Cross Skirt
Tights: Q - geometric tights - fishnets - 15L
Shoes: [Gos] Urban Boot - GTFO - black

Nails:  :OW: "LUCiDO"
Necklace (short): MG - - Mermaid's Heart - Choker - Silver
Necklace (long): [glow] Bulletproof - - onyx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.