Sunday 13 January 2013

Oh my... it's snowing!

 So, here in the UK... we're supposed to get snow this week (Yeah right!) ..but if we do, I will expect a week of being told not to leave my house and being stuck in traffic when I do go. Yes, us British can not handle the snow.

snowing




Anyway, at least in second life snow is beautiful! and does not cause any traffic issues.

winterrr

This beautiful fur coat is from G-field, and I stood in front of all of them for nearly twenty minutes trying to decide which one to pick. Of course, I ended up going for pink... I am rather predictable!

Hair: Magika - Faint
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:: 'cold' -  New Group gift.
Coat: *GF* Winter Coat "Natalie"
Tights: -paper.doll- White tights
Shoes: *GF* - Fur Cuff Boots "Sasha"
Crown: [BURLEY] - Your Highness Crown

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I know! I can't stay in black or studs for long can I?! I just love pink <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.