Friday 18 January 2013

The day I had princesses round for tea....

Ever wondered what Princesses do all day? Well, we visit our friends and have wonderful tea parties! I had a few of the girls around today and oh, we had a ball! Of course, this is only one of my minor residences... I of course live in a grand castle with a moat!

snowhwite



We started the day with a wonderful photo... us Princesses never miss a photo opportunity! Doesn't Belle and Cinderella look beautiful? Sadly Snow White arrived in the same outfit! I think we need to discuss clothing choices  next time......

The REAL snow white

After a spot of tea and crumpets, we stopped to have a wonderful sing-a-long on my piano. Ariel and Aurora of course joined in!They have the most amazing voices! We sung one of my favourite songs; "A dream is a wish your heart makes" such fun!

Singing round the piano

Although, one must remember next time to not let Alice eat mushrooms...... the roof is now broken! Oh well, I suppose the King will have to send someone round to fix it... we will have to visit another cottage when we want tea.

Alice in my roof!

Mulan was rather strange, she stood outside my door all day .... I don't think she's taken to being a Princess that well!Poor dear!

mulan


Oh, what's that I hear? I seem to hear police sirens outside my house...........they're breaking down my door.  oh, officer! whatever is the matter? What do you mean my Sister has rung you?! Mad you say?! Me you say?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I've been told to be all nasty and horrible here to Josh Figgis owner of Figgis Construction (the wonderful creator of these awesome dolls!) but I just can't! 

Ok, ok! Actually, I can be a little nasty. You've not made any Tangled characters, so therefore you're.. the biggest meanie ever! .... I'd like my own Flynn please.... mmmmmm! (*slaps her hand* Naughty Fay shush!). 

Anyway, I'll attempt to be normal now to speak about these dolls. Each doll comes in three versions, a statue (which you can make HUGE! .....much to my delight and my sisters horror), a huggy version and a small statue. All sing too... but don't put them all on at once like I did (well you're going to buy all of them are you not? Princesses get lonely)

I have only shown a small selection of what he has to offer. He has toy story dolls (Buzz actually flys!), Nightmare before Christmas dolls and of course, T-i-double gurr-er! (Tigger) 

So, off you pop to Figgis Construction (take the flying carpet <<<). There is something there for kids and grown ups! You are never ever too old to play with dolls or to be engulfed in fairy tails. They instantly make you feel happier! So go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.