Saturday 12 January 2013

Do you like my new boyfriend?


He does not speak much... but that's ok, I like my men to be seen and not heard ;)

Do you like my new boyfriend?

So, a bit of a different look today... I came across this wonderful mesh skeleton mask from Paper Heart, and at only 35L it was too cute too resist (Yes, I'm finding Skeletons cute. Please, carry on walking).


Hair:  >TRUTH< Vanya w/Roots - lava - NEW!!
Skin: al vulo- renzie*  summer 2
Eyes: [dirty.little.secret] :: blood eyes
Trousers: *-*Tans*-* (Part of outfit) Sugaplum Leggings - only 10L
Skeleton Mask: Paper Heart - Them Bones (or visit her at the marketplace)
Jumper: [b:S] Hand of Death cropped sweater - only 15L
Boots: [Gos] - GTFO - black
Skeleton prop: Glitterati - Bones - free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.