Thursday 10 January 2013

Rock me.

'I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care. I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah' 

rock me

Happy Thursday! This evenings look developed after I picked up these wonderful butterfly leggings; only 35L from Wunderland. I absolutely adore patterned leggings and tights, so these are totally wonderful.


I also did something I've not done in a very veeeeeery long time; I waited at a lucky board. Me and lucky boards do not get on well, more often than not I just end up buying the item instead of waiting! (Patience is a virtue I do not hold). But anyway, the outfit I am wearing is from the lucky board at 'Zup'. It includes the adorable owl mesh top, mesh shorts, pink lipstick and shades. The letter changes every 10 mins and there is also a lucky board for the guys with a mesh jacket.

Hair: ::Exile:: Bring it On!:Vanilla
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Sofi:::*LightSkin*J1
Lipstick: ::Zup:: - Spring Mesh Outfit Owl
Shades: ::Zup:: - Spring Mesh Outfit Owl
Top + Shorts: ::Zup:: - Spring Mesh Outfit Owl
Leggings: Wunderland - Nylon Leggings - black
Shoes:  (LaRoo) Liberty Boots - Mesh - @  FaMESHed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.