Wednesday 27 February 2013

Lavender day

lavender

 Hello there!

I adore black and lavender together, annnd, I've been wanting to use this headband from Blah (free) for a while but just had other things I wanted to blog too!

Which! Is where this lovely pretty dress from NuDoLu comes in. I only went to the shop to buy some shoes and then I saw that there is a hunt; the lavender hill hunt. Which started a few days ago (February 25th – March 10th.). Each item is 5L and NuDoLu are offering two prizes, this dress being one of them. (read more about it here.) 

I was also a little naughty and brought a new skin from My Ugly Dorothy.... someone slap my hand?

Style notes
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Alicia - Golden
Skin:  .::Mother Goose's::. Sia - New
Headband:  Blah. (My Beloved Headband) Black/Violet - Freebie
Dress:  :NuDoLu: Robe en maille style vintage Lavande -Cheapie - 5L
Necklace:  Candy Bomb - Winged Heart necklace black
Bag: [Mad Echo] - Black Neko Clutch
Socks: (fd) Knee High  Socks - black
Shoes: {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats - black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.