Monday 18 February 2013

Cute overload.

 For the past few weeks I had repressed my inner cute self.... however, all that manifested cuteness seemed to explode out of me today!

Candy

 Most of the items in this look today are free; I was not intending to do a freebie look but I'm very thankful to the designers who put items out.



bag

My favourite item I came across was this wonderful heart shaped bag from Cute Bytes. You can change the face and the colour of the bag. It's rather fun to mess about with! Annnd, the best part of it, to get this bag you need to play a little game. First, pick up the hud from the front of the store; This will then make crystals appear on the floor around the shop.. so while you're looking around, just collect the crystals. Pretty simple. To get the bag, you just need 60! It amused me and did not take long at all.


Hair: LaViere- momo - Mint - Freebie
Hair Ribbon:  -LaViere- Candy Bow (Original) (But tinted) - Freebie
Skin:  al vulo- Aisha* Candy

Top: *T.Whore*- Push Up Dress-  Marine
Ribbon on top:  Lolapop! I'm a Lady Fother Mucker - Mint
Skirt: Even.Flow - Fruit Loops Skirt "juicy" - Freebie
Socks: The Secret Store - Lace knit socks - Snow
Shoes: *GF* - Alex -mint-
Bag:  *Cute Bytes* Heart Kawaii Back Pack - Freebie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.