Thursday 21 February 2013

I forgot my boyfriend existed when I was looking at you.


 I forgot my boyfriend existed



Sugar, I forgot my boyfriend existed when I was looking at you.

Yeaaaah, it's a bit of an old song... but it instantly cheers me up. MUCH like these amazing shoes from Vershe! I may have kicked up a fuss at the fact she had made black/red versions and not pink. She gave in! Woop! (Love ya girlie! xx)... so now, you can own these fabulous shoes in the best colour ever ;)

Style notes:
Hair: >TRUTH< January - barbie - Old freebie
Skin:   .::Mother Goose's::.LENE1 - Old freebie
Ribbon: -LaViere- Candy Bow - Freebie
Earrings: Intrigue Co. - Unicorn Daydream earring: cloud/blue
Undershirt:  Blah. (Sweet Candy) Short Bustier 
Shirt:  ::: Gloxx Store ::: Vest Brune (I'm so sorry.. I can't find a LM or anything!! T_T )
Shorts: {mon tissu} Hanalei Shorts - Pink
Socks: (Gang/Cold) 7th Heaven Pink (from the amazing shoes I blogged earlier here)
Shoes:  -VERSHE- Tier3 Sneaks - PINK!!! :D 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.