Wednesday 7 August 2013

Look 1

Look 1

Good afternoon. I've decided to come back after yet another of my minibreaks! I've missed quite a lot in my absence but I hope I'll be able to get back into the swing of things again.

So in true Faylinn style; let's start with something very very pink. 


Hair: Action - June 2013 Gift Neopolitan - Free/Still available.
Hairbow: -LaViere- Candy Bow (Mint)
Skin: al vulo- renzie - summer 2
Top: *T.Whore*- Push Up Dress - Rose 2
Cardigan: ShuShu - RELAX DAY cardigan- Free
Bag: (fd) Heart Purse - Mint
Leggings: Pop tart -  Ice cream leggings - New!Shoes: {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats - Mint
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Stacked pearls necklace white
Rings:
(AMD) Sweet Tooth Ring
MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.