Tuesday 19 February 2013

I love you.

Ever see an item and just think... "wow, that was made for me?" Well, recently it does not happen to me too often. However, this beautiful stunning amazing.... I could go on ... crown WAS made for me; I'm sure of it!

What's the saying? If the crown fits..........

 iloveyou


It looks stunning in the advertisement and even more stunning in world. It is 100% mesh and the most amazing quality; well worth the 199L price tag.

So, I'm currently running around the grid looking totally adorable. 

Outfit notes:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Momo - Mesh (and super duper kawaii!!!)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Josette - Lucky Board - Freebie
Eyes: ::Modish:: Love Vision 2 - I love New York hunt - Cheapie.
 Crown: RO - Once Upon a Crown (Thank you Ms Shay Shay *mwah*)
Dress:  ::: B@R ::: Rika - (pink) - Mesh.

((Please excuse my messy blog at the moment, I'm fiddling with it! - When I fiddle... things break.)) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.