Friday 22 February 2013

It's too early... and grey.

bleh

What a horrible Friday. I just can't wake up..... the weather outside is horrible! Even Vershe has it against me today. So I think I may just go back to bed and surround myself with cuteness and pinkness.


For her Freebie Friday item, little Miss Vershe, has put out this grey jumper for all her wonderful customers. All you need to do is go find it! Don't fret; she's not that mean... it's easy to find!

Even though I am in a bad mood, it is a super cute jumper. Please check here (<<<), for the other colours available to purchase :)

Style notes:
Hair: [e] Interrupt - Blonde 01 (Still having their sale)
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY Skin4 - Freebie (1L)
Jumper: -VERSHE- LoveDrops - ASH - FREEBIEEEEEE
Bag: .:{K}Rea:. Sacher Bag
Leggings: Tee*fy - Soft Wool Jersey Leggings - Chocolate
Shoes: {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats - Buck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.