Sunday 24 February 2013

Rainy Morning Freebies.

 Rainy day freebies

Well it's more...snowing here than raining. But still, cold and wet! Yuck! Lets add some cuteness to the day!

So, SixtyNine are back... and re-branded. Which.. I'm glad to hear! It was a store that I had always loved... and was rather upset when I missed out on this beautiful free hair covered in butterflys! Yup, two-three years later and I'm still sour about it!!

Style notes:
Hair: Eaters Coma - GIFT 01 / Light Sandy Blonde - Freebie
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Special Skin4 - Dollarbie
Hat: {dollle*} Cat Ears Knitted Cap - Pink - Freebie
Scarf: [VG] Layered Scarf in Rose (tinted) - twenty scarfs for 10L
Coat: [LF] Kawai Duffle Coat
Top: 1 Hundred. I'm Sweet Tee.
Jeans: ::{u.f.o}::jean + lace = country blue
Shoes:   {Phosphenes} - Galaxy Boots - Closing sale. 10L giftie. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.