Wednesday 30 May 2012

Somebody I used to know...


 Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember

 Somebody I used to know..




 Somebody I used to know..

 Style Notes
 Hair: [e] - Memoir - Blonde 07 - Mesh
Skin: Hush - Emily - Tease - Vanilla

Necklace: {*I <3 FashiOn*} Butterfly Necklace
Butterfly ring:{*I <3 FashiOn*} - Butterfly Ring
Pearl ring: ~Accessoires De Darkana~ Spring Pearl - Pastel Pink
Nail polish: -tb- Nail Colour (Pastels)

Jacket: Hucci - Valencia - Lilac @ Collabor88 - Mesh
Under shirt: CoLoReTa's - spOrty LasTy tOp 1
Jeans: Pirate Arts - Skinny Jeans - Blue - MESH - NEW!!
Shoes: {mon tissu} - Favorite Leather Flats- Mint


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.