Tuesday 8 May 2012

A modern day Ophelia

O, what a noble mind is here o'erthrown!
The courtier's, soldier's, scholar's, eye, tongue, sword,
Th' expectation and rose of the fair state,
The glass of fashion and the mould of form,
Th' observ'd of all observers, quite, quite down!

 A modern day Ophelia


A modern day Ophelia

Don't worry, I'm not going to drown myself just yet! I just love these hair flowers from Fashionably Dead (@ The new Collarbor88!). Plus I've been feeling a bit melancholic at the moment! Hence why I've not blogged in a while. 

Also, I'm having a huge obsession with Mon Tissu at the moment; please head to their store and see all their beautiful mesh items! These mesh shorts and mesh pumps are now staples in my wardrobe.

Hair: [e] - Abbey - Blonde 01
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Snow:::*LightSkin*J1*BT (NoTeeth)
Flowers: (fd) Daydream Flowers (White, Green Stems)
Top: mon tissu - Ruffled Shell
Shorts: mon tissu - Cuffed Denim Shorts
Shoes:  mon tissu - Favorite Leather Flats- Yellow

Lots of love,

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.