Monday 28 May 2012

Everything is better when you have a bunny.

Kawaii Bun-bun

It's always fun when there are fun things waiting for you!
I found something cute! I really want it!
Even in forests, even in water
It's fun to chase after them, no matter where!
I'll break through any barriers blocking my way and gently throw them off!



Much like Honey-Senpai from Ouran Host club I adore bunnies, cakes and anything cute! As you can see Ihave lots of bunnies in my bedroom! They're just so cute! I might stand them all up, in lines... and.. if anyone I don't like enter my room... BUNNY ATTTTTTTTTACK! 

Kawaii.
  
Hair: [e] Garden - Blonde 01
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.LENE1teeth - Freebie - Lucky Board.
 Bunny ears: Candy Stripes - Bunny Ears - Fancy Blue
Dress: .::D0LLz::. Mini Dress- blue - Mesh!
Necklace: (AMD) - Sweet Tooth Necklace - NEW
Tights: -paper.doll- Tights: WhiteHearts
Shoes:  Maitreya Gold - Moxie - Patent 'Baby blue'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.