Sunday 3 June 2012

Are you FaMESHed?

melody

Have you ever looked at a skin and just fallen in love?




I did.

The other day the lovely Hush Darkrose sent me one of her new skins; Melody. And well, normally I never wear shapes that come with skins, but this one....squeeeeee! I did have to adjust the body (I like really short and skinny avis! XD) , but, the face is just amazing I did not touch it. She looks just like a doll, so innocent and pure.

Fameshed

Also, Happy June! Do you know what that means?!

A new FaMESHed! *squeals happily*

I did meant to post this on the first of June, but real life got in the way. 

Both the bow ring, and the tunic are from this months FaMESHed, but stay tune, I shall be bringing more yummy meshy looks.

Style notes:

Hair: [e] - Quirky - Blonde 07
Skin: Hush - Melody - -Vanilla - Charcoal Pink

Top: [PO] - Lace Tunic - Disco Pink @ FaMESHed
Jeans: {mon tissu} - Nora Skinny jeans
Shoes: {mon tissu} - Favorite Leather Flats
Ring: MG - green bow ring @ FaMESHed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.