Friday 25 May 2012

Kitties!

I utterly adore mesh jumpers at the moment, even more so when they have cute shirts under! 

Also, I love cats! So imagine my surprise when I found this super duper cute mesh, jumper, shirt, cat combo!! Now that's a bit of a mouthful!

Kitty!

 Of course, you should know this by now but always try the demo!

Also, if you've read my blog before you'll know I love anything to do with my name; I squealed with happiness when I found this beautiful skin called 'Fay' by Hush! I'm currently really loving their skins.
Skin

(Please excuse the lines in my pictures at the moment, I know what the problem is I'm in the process of sorting it!)

Style notes:

Hair: [e] Memoir - Brown 04 - NEW!! - Mesh
Skin:  Hush - Fay - Tempting - Vanilla (lb)
Jumper shirt: ZOE SWEATER SHIRT (Untucked) - Meow (S)
Shorts: {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts (XXS) ~  Polka Dots
Pumps: {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats ~ Black
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.