Tuesday 22 May 2012

Cookies and milk.

Hello all, first, I'd like to apologise to my readers and to the designers of Second life. I've badly neglected my blog and I'd like to say thank you to the creators that have stood by me while I've had RL problems! So thank you, Vershe, Coloreta, Darkana and of course the blogging groups I am apart of! 

I now have an in-world twin and it will now be her duty to bug me and poke me until I blog! So I shall not be neglecting this blog anymore.

Right, with that out of the way I shall continue:

Cookies and Milk

Skins by Hush

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Shiori Mesh Hair - Demo
Skin: ~Hush~ Emily Skin
Vest: Vershe - Wear Ems - Cookie monster
Jeans: ::{u.f.o}::jean + lace = country blue

Emily is such a beautiful skin, soft and delicate features with such luscious lips! If you've not tried Hush skins before it may be time too! I utterly adore them and have been wearing them in world a lot. 

Fay x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.