Thursday 13 October 2011

Demon

Hey there!

As you know, Halloween is slowly coming *grumbles to herself*. Last year I tried to completely avoid it, but, you just can't. I hate the fact my birthday is the day before; as Halloween seems to dominate it. Much like if you have a birthday before Christmas! I wanted to go to the London Anime expo; but it's all Halloween costumes! I went to a big shopping centre last year; and Halloween crap was everywhere! This year, my friends want to go on a Spooky tour.... and guess what, it's on the 30th. My birthday.

I sound like such a spoilt brat!!

Anyway, I have a point I swear; ::{Favole}:: has some lovely Gothic items (see, this is how I'm going to get around the Halloween thing, I'll only post gothic stuff! which you can wear all year round).

demon

Here I'm wearing ::{Favole}:: Wrath (wings) and Crypt (boots). Her store has some really amazing wings and I'm loving these ones! My boyfriend peaked over my shoulder while doing this post and asked me if I could wear tLinkhem all the time! Bless.

Hair: [ 69 ] ECHO - Dark Sandy Blonde (Will be gone soon! T_T)
Skin: Candydoll - Janett Natural Pale
Body Suit: RMA - Sin - Black Leo

1 comment:

  1. Looked all over the store and couldn't find those boots... :( Are they not out yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.