Wednesday 12 October 2011

Fishy Strawberry! Nom nom nom.

Good afternoon! I was going through my LM's and realised I had not seen the new items at Fishy Strawberry. They are super super yummy!!

I always love the shades Fae uses on her clothes; her textures are always perfect and she puts so much love into her items!

Fishy Strawberry

This first outfit is called 'Desert Sand'; I love how it looks good with or without the cardi, I like it with as it looks all lovely and snuggly. The trousers can be worn two ways; with or without pockets.

*Fishy Strawberry* Fluffy Open Cardigan - Desert Sand - 175L
*Fishy Strawberry* High Waist Pants - Desert Sand - 190L
*Fishy Strawberry* Tie Neck Blouse - Desert Sand - 90L

Fishy Strawberry

Because I loved the desert sand colour so much, I thought I'd pick up another colour; here I am showing the same outfit in Bark. It's absolutely perfect for matching with desert sand.

*Fishy Strawberry* Fluffy Open Cardigan - Bark - 175L
*Fishy Strawberry* High Waist Pants - Bark - 190L
*Fishy Strawberry* Tie Neck Blouse - Bark - 90L

This winter I really want to get away from my normal black; so I'm on the lookout for other colours. The days are getting colder and darker now, so I'm really on the lookout for some lovely winter clothes; no more summer dresses for me!

Thats all for now x

I hope you're all having a lovely day,

Fay xx

Style notes:
Hair: [ 69 ] LIBBY 01 - Sandy Blonde
Skin: Candydoll - Janett - Natural Pale
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allegre - Nude
Clothes: Fishy Strawberry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.