Monday 10 October 2011

What I like... Shoes.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while; it gives me an incentive to sort out my inventory and uncovers old favourites.

So, today. I'm going to show you all of my favourite shoes! Don't worry. I won't make the post too long!!

In no particular order:

shoes 1

1. Maitreya - Moxie. -I love these shoes; I only have the Patent fatpack; one day I hope to own all of these smexy shoes! They just go with eLinkverything. The detail on the shoes is just amazing; it's hard to believe they are nearly a year old! I remember having them last year for some of my Christmas posts. They are really really worth the money.

2. Maitreya - ChiChi - These (not in this colour!) were the first Maitreya shoes I ever got. Since then, I have them in about 5 different colours. They're just perfect!

3. Toxic - Rainbow Brights - I love colourful shoes, and because they are free, I just had to have them on my list!!

shoes 2

4. TGIS - Studded Heel Sea - Sadly, I think these show their age now. Nonetheless, I still really love them. I have all of the colours and I always get a lot of comments from men in clubs when wearing them; I think they like the studs too!

5. Stiletto Moody Bare Katherine (Cerulean) - What sort of list would this be if I did not include a pair of shoes from Stiletto Moody?! Even though I don't own many of them; I tend to like 'plain' shoes, I do like the look of them. Very very pretty!

shoes 3

6. [Gos] Curvaceous Boots in White - These boots have it all; perfect textures, perfect sculpts... perfect price. Well, perfect if you were able to get your hands on them at the right time! They were 50L many many weeks ago, and I'm so glad I picked them up. I've not regretted it!

7. N-core - COQUETTE - Want perfect plain pumps? N-core has the perfect set! I utterly adore the Coquette collection and I also have them in many colours. They really are the most perfect black pumps ever; and they don't even have a hefty price tag.

shoes 4

4. Bukka - Western Boots - Another pair I picked up a long time ago; the textures are amazing! Because of this, these are the only SL cowboy boots I'll ever own. They're just perfect!

5. Radish - flats - I've not been wearing flats much in SL, but when I do; I always tend to wear these. I think they were 15L, but they may be less. I love them! So cuuute!

I can't believe only have 8 favourite pairs of shoes! That really is not as much as I thought!

I'm going to go through my inventory again and check!

3 comments:

  1. This is one great work i hope i could afford all of them in real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.