Monday 10 October 2011

I've got my 'tude on!

I love logging on to goodies, especially when they are from Candydoll! This evening it came in the form of Skin, mesh jeans and some pyjamas!

I've got my 'tude on.

So I put it all together!

Firstly, lets talk about mesh! I've been somewhat opinionated on the subject in earlier posts, and my view still has not changed; both can live together in harmony. The only problem is I had to log onto a whole new viewer! These jeans do have a lovely texture, but I'm still on the fence!! There has to be something that'll tip me one way or the other!!

Anywhoz, Candydoll has another beautiful natural skin. Her name is Adeline! And she is stunning. Here I'm wearing the pale version with the pale pink lipstick tattoo layer.

I showed the Sunday cheapie version of the boyfriend pyjamas; other colours have now been released. I'm loving these in teal!

I better get my butt to bed! Least today has not been that busy. I've been missing blogging T_T

Fay xx

Style notes:
Hair: [ 69 ] SMINB - Dark Sandy Blonde
Skin: Candydoll - Adeline - Natural Cup B Pale
Lipstick: Candydoll - Adeline - Pale pink
Tattoo: [!Heart*n*Soul!] Tattoo Butterfly
Jeans: Candydoll - Skinny Jeans - mesh
Vest top and shorts: Candydoll - Boyfriend Pijamas BabyBlue
Shoes: Baby Monkey - Meghan Pump
Bracelet: ~Pepper~ Name Bracelet - Butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.