Sunday 17 May 2009

Black and white glam.

There is something about old black and white pictures which I totally adore. Glam in general. Old glam of course, Monroe and Hepburn. Not girls flashing their jubblies -_-




Big hair = love.

Hair - Armidi
Skin - Cupcakes
Lashes - [ Glow ]

I was inspired to make this picture due to listening to Backwards Barbie, by Dolly Parton. I don't normally listen to country, but the lyrics in that song are really beautiful...and my sister saw her on Hannah Montanna and wanted me to youtube her. Bless.

Anyway, Pin up girls normally have fantastic legs, and I always feel drawn to a good pair of legs with a fantastic arse. Just like I can't beat a guy with sexy toned legs with a gawwwjus arse. So this next picture just focuses on that:


Black and white with a bit of colour. I have such a habit of doing that. The first pictures I ever made in SL were exactly like this, but I admire the whole look of it. It's so film noir. I've been watching Some Like It Hot over the weekend, yes, aka procrastinating.


The lingerie is from cupcakes - 'new' reduced section. I love everything in Cupcakes, thats why I joined the group - I'd never thought I'd pay 250L just to be in a group, but it's so worth it.

Here I've just messed with settings and brushes, I was so bored! Plus I love this pose!

If anyone is reading this blog - I hope some people are - maybe comment? or even IM me in game - Faylinn Erin. I've been getting bored and lonely! xD

Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.