Friday 15 May 2009

Flutter flutter.

This post is all about Lashes.

Why?

I have a eye lash fetish xD.

Plus, I think any outfit needs great lashes. The system one's don't really cut it. And sometimes, I just don't feel like photoshopping some on, why should I when there are some beautiful eye lashes around made by such talented people.

Right onto one store every girl should know: Glow. The lashes here are so gawjus:

Yush. All from [ Glow ]. I'd buy the whole store if I could. But sadly, I can't xD
Also in the pictures:
1. Hair - VE (gift)
Skin - Skinzor
2. Hair - ::69::
mouth sticker - Free*style

3.Hair - Fishy Strawberry
Skin - Rockberry (Uma group gift)

Glow is not just full of eyelashes as well, they do glasses, earrings and body shapes. Really really lush. All very unique, you'll totally stand out with these.

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.